Ah…. New Year’s parties. Besides having to make nice with a lot of people you don’t know, you have to dress to impress! So what are the hottest trends this New Years? I’ve compiled a list below…
1) Sequin Dresses – These have been all over fashion magazines for the last two years, and guess what? They’re back once again.
2) Bib Necklaces – These have only become popular this year, but already have managed to make it onto every single trend list of the last two months.
3) Ribbon Necklaces – These are simple and classy, check out this one from J.Crew.
4) Fancy Bracelets – Pearl bracelets, bracelets with some sort of stone… perfect accessory to that shiny dress.
5) Big Rings – Kiera Knightly perfected this look by wearing no other jewelry than a big ring that draws all the attention. They sell them everywhere, and make them in every style, from big flowers to big stones.