Ah…. New Year’s parties. Besides having to make nice with a lot of people you don’t know, you have to dress to impress! So what are the hottest trends this New Years? I’ve compiled a list below…
1) Sequin Dresses – These have been all over fashion magazines for the last two years, and guess what? They’re back once again.
2) Bib Necklaces – These have only become popular this year, but already have managed to make it onto every single trend list of the last two months.
3) Ribbon Necklaces – These are simple and classy, check out this one from J.Crew.
4) Fancy …continue reading
Different types of tights are all the rage these days. So which ones do you pick? Luckily, the choices this season suit every personality and personal style.
1) Lace Tights – Can be found in H&M as well as other stores. They look great with any type of shoes, booties, and little black dresses.
2) Sweater Tights – These are nice and warm, perfect for the season. They look great with pumps, or knee-high boots. Pair them with wool or denim skirts.
3) Ripped Tights (and leggings) – These have been all the rage since the summer. Those black leggings that are ripped from …continue reading
The snow has barely melted and there will probably be more to come, but the fashion world is already looking towards spring.
The New York Times reports that the look for spring will be sort of mannish, involving lots of over-sized t-shirts, boyfriend blazers, worn jeans and biker jackets.
Though the New York Times style section is often behind the times when it comes to reporting trends, their new prediction offers a bit of hope. Fashion magazines have their spring fashion issues coming out in February, trying to hoard as many different styles and outfits as they possibly can hoping one of them …continue reading
Now that this decade is almost up, it time to seriously consider who we will name as our fashion idols, because this is how we will remember 2000s fashion forever. We had a lot of mishaps (juicy suits, Uggs, Crocs… to name a few), but we also had many beautifully designed clothes. So who wore them best?
1) Dita Von Teese – Definitely a contender for the title of best dressed. Reaching new heights of fame in the last few years, more people have started to take notice of her outfits. Von Teese is not the type of woman to be caught …continue reading
Whenever big-time designers collaborate with stores like Target, it is always a huge deal. Women can finally get designer clothes for much cheaper, and Target’s new Rodarte line finally debuts tomorrow.
The line will include 55 different pieces, that range in prices (going from $9.99 to $79.99), will be in stores until January 31.
The line includes animal print dresses, that are oh-so-hot this season, lacy dresses, soft cardigans, denim jackets and accessories such as sunglasses. Check out a full slide show preview of the line here.
Rodarte is known for its intricate, romantic designs and has earned praise from Natalie Portman, Michelle …continue reading